Home » , , , » PornHub's Super Bowl Commercial is Rejected (SFW)

PornHub's Super Bowl Commercial is Rejected (SFW)


This really isn't all that shocking. Did PornHub actually think they would get an ad on TV during the Super Bowl? CBS rejected the ad.

A little background: PornHub the 67th most popular website in the world and is basically YouTube for porn. For the record, I swear that I have never visited the site. EVER!!!

Believe it or not, the advertisement in question is very tame.  I would say it is PG.  I guess the fact that it  would have led millions of men to the site for the “first time” was the deciding factor.  CBS doesn’t want anything to do with that.

Wanna see? Here you go. Judge for yourself:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. tube sucks - All Rights Reserved